JCC Activities Purpose Statement:
Through placing an ongoing emphasis on the values of Commitment, Responsibility, Honesty, and Compassion, the JCC Activities Department strives to create a family-like atmosphere where all participants fee valued.
Student Participation Requirements:
- Students must register online to be eligible to participate in any sport or activity.
- Activity fees must be paid in full by the start of practice. Fees can be paid via check, cash, or online (with a $4 processing fee).
- Students must complete a physical exam once every three years.
- HS Football: $100 Free/Reduced: $35
- Other HS Sports: $90 Free/Reduced: $35
- MS Sports: $65 Free/Reduced: $25
- 7th-12th Grade: $55 Free/Reduced: $25
*Activities included: FFA, Jazz Band, Fall Play, One-Act Play, Spring Musical, Swing Choir, Math League, Knowledge Bowl, Robotics, Mock Trial, etc.
JCC Athletic Passes are available for purchase at the High School or Middle School office. Passes are only accepted during regular season play.
- Adults - $80
- Students - $50
- Student grades 9th -12th FREE (must present Student ID)
- Senior Citizen - FREE*
*Senior Citizens must reside with the JCC School District.
Huskies Live Network (HLN) allows members to watch JCC sporting events at home or on the go! HLN passes include:
- Access to live regular and post-season sporting events on the network.
- Immediate access to events when they are available On Demand.
- The ability to support your favorite school with a portion of your subscription fee.