Jackson County Central Schools Community Education offers enrichment courses, programs, bus trips, youth sports, continuing education, and recreation activities for anyone who is interested.
JCC Community Education
Telephone: (507) 847-6627 Fax: (507)847-3078
Barry Schmidt, Superintendent
Diane Armbrust, Director
Tina Polz, School Board Representative
Amber Lessman, ECFE
Kirk Dunlavey, CE Board Chair
Angie Titus, Christie Anderson, Chris Scholten, Erika Freking,
Jackie Olson, Krystal Preuss, Melissa Ackermann, and Rachel Kruger
Spring Catalog is HERE!
Register for classes with our Google Form.
We are always looking for new Instructors and Classes. Interested?
Contact Community Services today!
All community education services are under
Community Education Director Diane Armbrust
- Spring.Summer '23 CE Catalog.pdf
- Winter 22-23 CE Catalog
- Husky Howl 2022
- Fall 2022 CE Catalog
- HS Gymnastics Registration Form 2022
- Facility Use Rules & Regulation
- Waiver form for JCC C.E. Sports (age)
- Facility Use Request Mail-in Form
- Fitness Center Membership Form
- High School Auditorium Seating Chart